Wednesday 3 July 2013

My Youtube Channel

After very much a long two weeks of no exams and complete boredom I decided to finally start vlogging, and I know its been 2 weeks so I am very guilty. I underestimated the completed slam of work to start off with as soon as I got back to school. All from university applictions, extended project qualification planning to the music video unit of Media studies. I never thought it would be this hard and yet somewhat fun.

So after a long awaited couple of weeks (sorry), here is my vlog:



I've filmed a couple of things that I may edit this weekend but I am not promising anything but you can count on me producing something soon. Maybe when I come back from China?

Thank you

(P.S- Mychildisadalek is such a cool name. Props to my friend, Kat Who ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment